Report had it that the Chairman, Senate Committee on Petroleum Resources (Upstream), Senator Tayo Alasoadura, has disclosed that the All Progressives Congress, APC, would need at least 10 years to clean the rot left behind by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The Senator said the PDP sixteen years administration was filled with misrule and inanities.
Alasoadura, who represents Ondo Central at the Red Chamber, noted that the APC government led by President Mohammadu Buhari has been busy packing the wreckage done to the economy of the country by the past administration of PDP.
The lawmaker said there was no magic that can be done on the economy within four years, adding that a period of ten years will be needed to clean up the PDP rot.
According to him, with the efforts of President Buhari administration at taking the nation’s economy out of the woods, the storm will surely subside very soon.
Alasoadura said,” I always feel uncomfortable when I see graduates pounding the streets in search of the elusive white collar jobs. I think it is high time we changed our orientation, the way of thinking that has brought the Nation into this sorrowful situation.
“I am a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria today by the grace of God. But while growing up, I experienced poverty. Up till today, I can recognize its bitter taste. I know how it feels not to have money to meet certain financial obligations. That is why I always feel bad when I see people suffering.
Wike and Amaechi Battle Over assassination claims
” Let me tell you, the future of Nigeria’s economic security rests with how we prepare today’s youth. As the the most populous country in Africa, there are huge opportunities for ICT. This, when harnessed, will provide job opportunities for our teeming youth, enhance the quality of their lives and increase government revenue.
“The world is changing and we must change with its that we are not left behind. ICT is now the in-thing with even Pakistan, a third world country exporting ICT programmes worth 2.9billion dollars annually.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]