The appointment of Toni Kan, a writer and critic of Buhari led-administration as the Spokesperson to the Honourable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq has been kicked against by Pro-Buhari and APC members via Twitter.
It was gathered that the Humanitarian minister, Hajia Farouq has appointed Kan as her media aide which has been vehemently challenged by APC members and staunch supporters of President Buhari.
According to the Pro-Buhari and APC members, they argued that Toni Kani has strong ties with the opposition party, PDP and that his appointment will be counterproductive.
Kan also took to his Twitter handle to also defend himself.
See photos of Twitter exchange between some APC, Pro Buhari members and Toni Kan:
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )