Ejes Gist Nigeria can authoritatively report, that Adekunbi Banjoko, the treasurer of the Ogun State All Progressive Congress (APC) is dead.
Mr Tunde Oladunjoye, the State Party’s Publicity Secretary, made the revelation in a statement on Monday in Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun State in Southwest Nigeria.
Tunde said Banjoko died earlier on Monday.
“A committed Christian, seasoned politician, and former Secretary to Sagamu Local Government,” Mr Tunde said. He also dutifully, modestly, and to the best of his ability worked as the party’s treasurer.
“He will be sorely missed by our members of the party’s state working committee.
The family will announce the burial arrangements,” Oladunjoye added.
Ejes Gist Nigeria learned Banjoko was a member of the Ogun State Board of Public Health until his death.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates