The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Tuesday mocked the outgoing Governor, Seriake Dickson for blaming everyone, including public institutions, but not himself for the loss of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) at the last Bayelsa governorship election,
APC National Publicity Secretary, Lanre Issa-Onilu, in a statement, said “if Dickson should stand before the mirror, he would see a clown, a prodigal son, and a failure, all rolled into one. We know he cannot do that. Shame would not allow him to carry out self-evaluation”.
Recall that Gov. Dickson had insisted that there was no election in the state and alleged what transpired was a well-organised ganged up against the PDP that led to the massacre of innocent persons.
READ ALSO :Adamawa Govt. to recruit 2,000 Teachers
He said : “A state with the 4th highest federal allocation among 36 states; benefitting from huge oil derivation funds; ranked 27th among 36 states in terms of landmass; least populated of the 36 states, yet has nothing to show for it.
“Governor Dickson should be accounting for his stewardship. He should account for how his oversized ego cost him and PDP the governorship election in Bayelsa State. Governor Dickson, for eight years, did what a typical PDP governor would do.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021