The states chairmen of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) have informed President Muhammadu Buhari that some governors have determined to work for the removing of the party’s National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, because of 2023 presidential ambitions.
This was contained in a speech signed by the Chairman of APC State Chairmen, Hon. Ali Bukar, who’s the chapter chairman of Borno State, said to President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday at State House, Abuja.
The party chairmen, within the speech after a closed door assembly, stated some of the governors labored in opposition to the curiosity of the APC within the governorship elections in Kogi and Bayelsa States to justify the decision for Oshiomhole’s exit.
They urged President Buhari to name the affected governors attempting to create disaster when all fingers should have been on deck to provide Nigerians the specified dividends of democracy to be able to keep away from the destabilization of the party.
The National Chairman, in his remarks, stated the APC National Working Committee (NWC) had determined to increase help on a month-to-month foundation to all state chairmen to allow them run their office successfully.
YOU MAY LIKE : N40m stolen in Bayelsa Govt House
Oshiomhole, who thanked the President on his current directive on Board appointments, stated the get together members had been trying ahead to filling present vacancies in government and contribute their quota to the vision of the Next Level Government.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers