The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ebony State has actually responded to insurance claim by Gov. Dave Umahi of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that he likewise belonged to APC.
The guv was estimated to have actually told the people of Ishielu as well as Onicha Local Government Areas at the Government House, Abakaliki, on Monday, that he was “100 per cent APC.”
PAY ATTENTION TO : Resident Doctors Begin Indefinite Strike Over Non-payment Of Salaries
Addressing newsmen at the end of the APC State Executive Committee’s conference on Friday in Abakiliki, the Chairman of the party, Chief Eze Nwachukwu, called on appropriate authorities to explore the insurance claim.
He kept in mind that such an articulation by a leading federal government official can threatening the country’s party freedom.
“The alleged bipartisan claim credited to our dear governor is capable of jeopardising the nation’s party democracy”, NAN estimated him as stating.
“There is no place it is supplied in the Electoral Act for an individual to belong to 2 political parties, specifically one inhabiting an executive placement.
“So, we view the comment with great concern because it is capable of truncating the country’s democracy,” Nwachukwu claimed
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021