APC Expels Ex-vice Chairman Eta, Over Anti-Party Activities
The National Executive Committee of the ruling All Progressives Congress on Tuesday expelled a former National Vice Chairman, South-south, Ntufam Hilliard Eta.
According to a reliable source, he was expelled due to Anti-Party Activities.
Meanwhile, the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has Dissolved All-Party Structure and Extended Mai Mala Buni led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure to June 30, 2021.
It would be recalled that the party had in late November scheduled the meeting to review its position and deliberate on its next line of action as it concerns its national leadership.
The National Chairman of the party’s Caretaker and Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee and governor of Yobe State, Mai Mala Buni, has led other members of the party’s NEC, including President Muhammadu Buhari, into the meeting.
The Senate President, Senator Ahmad Lawan; Speaker of the House of Representatives are in attendance, physically.
Also, governors of the party, led by the Chairman of the Progressive Governors’Forum (PGF) and governor of Yobe State, Atiku Bagudu, are all physically in attendance.
APC Dissolves All-Party Structures • APC NEC Meeting • APC News Ntufam Hilliard Eta. APC Expels Ex-vice Chairman Eta, Over Anti-Party Activities
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021