“Anybody donating money to Sunday Igboho will never know peace”
According to Sahara Reporters, popular Yoruba activist Sunday Igboho, who earlier requested buses to assist in transporting his men from one place to another during a virtual town hall meeting on Wednesday, received 4.8 million in 18 hours. The GoFund Me, initiated by Maureen Badejo, a United Kingdom-based blogger and activist, raised £ 9, 450 (N4.8m) within 18 hours.
READ ALSO: ESN Attack on Fulani Herdsmen – I Will Pay 100m Compensation For the Death of Their Cows – Orji Uzor Kalu
The aftermath of this, when reacting to this through her Snapchat story, Dami Marshal, who happens to be the daughter of musician K1 De Ultimate, said that anyone donating money from any part of the world to set Nigeria on fire will never know peace as it took us long to get here and her dreams should not be killed because of ignorance from others.
Speaking as a history student, she encouraged everyone to go and read section 43 of the 1999 Constitution. Below is her full post.
# Anybody donating money to Sunday Igboho will never know peace
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers