Igboho and his followers
Yoruba activist, Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho has sent a serious warning to the federal government saying it will not tolerate any attacks on the South-East by the Nigerian Army.
In a statement by his media aide, Olayomi Koiki, Igboho said attacks on the South-East is an attack on the Yoruba people, urging the government to put a stop to raids in the South-East region.
He further stated that if there are further attacks on people of the South-East, Yoruba Nation Now agitators will mobilise and support them. It was, however, not stated the kind of support that will be given.
The statement read, “We would like to inform the Federal Government Of Nigeria that any attack on the South-East is an attack on the Yorubas.
“Biafra people have been targeted by the Nigeria Army and if there are any further attacks on them, we would have no other option but to support our brothers and sisters in Biafraland.”
Google Search Terms
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021