I’ll be ready for you in December, Anthony Joshua replies Fury
Tyson Fury’s challenge to fight Anthony Joshua this year for the WBC heavyweight championship has been accepted.
In a video he shared on Monday to his Twitter account, Fury challenged Joshua to a “battle of Britain” fight.
Joshua’s lack of a belt was acknowledged, and he challenged Joshua to a fight for the WBC championship.
Joshua responded to him via tweet, stating that he doesn’t engage in internet debates for attention and that if Fury is sincere about entering the ring, he should get in touch with the appropriate parties.
“Yea ok,” he tweeted. If you’re really interested, shout at @258mgt because I don’t participate in online arguments for clout alone. In December, I’ll be prepared. Khalas”
Recommended for you
- Friday Ankara outfit, 5 New ways to rock them
- 6 Adorable Ankara gown styles &; ideas on how to wear them
- Headies Award 2022 Winners full list as Wizkid, Olamide others win
Usyk defeated Joshua in September for the WBA, WBO, IBF, and IBO heavyweight crowns, and he did it again this past month to win back the titles.
Although Joshua’s promoter, Eddie Hearn, had stated Joshua will return to the ring in the early part of next year, it appears Joshua will return sooner.
Fury defeated Dillian Whyte in his previous fight in April and hinted at his retirement from boxing.
Fury, though, thinks that fans want to watch a high-profile battle take place in the ring and had hoped to meet Usyk, but the Ukrainian refused to fight this year, leading the Brit to go to Joshua for a prospective heavyweight match.
That is the latest Entertainment News Today on Anthony Joshua replies Tyson Fury
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022