Table of Contents
- 0.1 ALSO READ : Investigative Journalist Indicts Security Operatives on Edo Jailbreak [ Full Details]
- 0.2 READ ALSO: Anonymous hacks CBN website
- 0.3 # Anonymous hacks Nigerian Stock Exchange website
- 1 Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
Anonymous hacks Nigerian Stock Exchange website. Gives reasons
Anonymous, a group of international ‘hacktivist’ group currently supporting #ENDSARS #policebrutality protesters has hacked the Nigerian Stock Exchange website.
“We have HACKED into the complete admin panel of the Nigerian Stock Exchange website! We decided to leave a message this time :). We will be leaking more from this website later. Expect us, #OpNigeria #EndSARS,” it tweeted.
READ ALSO: Anonymous hacks CBN website
Recall that The Nation had earlier reported how the group, claimed responsibility for bringing down the websites of the Lagos State Government, Nigeria Police Force, Central Bank of Nigeria, Kaduna State Government, Ministry of Justice, INEC, NNPC, EFCC, NCDC and official twitter handle of the National Broadcasting Commission.
# Anonymous hacks Nigerian Stock Exchange website
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives