The Lagos State Government has denied that it seized N25 million donated to amputee sachet water hawker, Mary Daniel.
Reacting on Thursday, the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Gbenga Omotoso said reports on social media that government seized the money donated to her were untrue.
Omotoso, who spoke while answering questions on Star FM Thursday morning stated that government had no plan to deny Daniel of her N25 million donation.
According to him, what government did was to ensure that she was not molested and safe to do whatever she intended to do with the money raised for her.
The commissioner added that Daniel was free to set up her dream supermarket store in Lagos State since it was in the state fortune smiled on her.
He said that was a confirmation Lagos State is a land of hope and opportunities.
Reports on Wednesday suggested that the state government has seized her N25 million.
Google Search Terms
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer