In response to concerns raised by some beneficiaries of the Presidential Amnesty Programme undergoing educational programmes in various universities across the country, on the delay in the payment of their In-Training Allowances (ITA) for the months of April, May and June, 2018, the Amnesty Office has made clarifications on the issue.
In a statement signed by Head Media, Amnesty Office, Murphy Ganagana, the office expressed regret over the delay of the payment, which it ascribed to bureaucracy, while assuring of prompt payment of the allowance to affected beneficiaries in the days to come.
“We are deeply concerned over our inability to pay our students studying onshore their allowances for the past three months, and wish to state that the delay was caused by some unforeseen circumstances that bordered on bureaucracy.
“The Amnesty Office is pleased to notify the affected beneficiaries that the processing of payment for their outstanding ITA has reached advanced stage and payment would be made as soon as possible,” part of the statement reads.
The office clarified “that fresh (100 level) students whose deployments were made in March 2018, shall not benefit from the payments being processed as the procedure for their deployment is under investigation by relevant authorities”.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]