PDP postpones National Caucus, NEC meeting
The National Executive Committee and National Caucus meetings of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) have been postponed.
Earlier, the PDP National Caucus and NEC meetings were planned for August 10 and 11, 2022.
The postponement was not explained, but sources claim that the party wants all disagreements between Atiku Abubakar, its presidential candidate, and Nyesom Wike, the governor of Rivers State, to be settled.
According to a statement released on Monday by the PDP National Secretary, Samuel N. Anyanwu, a new date will be announced in due course.
This is to inform all PDP National Caucus and National Executive Committee members that the meetings of the two bodies, which were previously scheduled for Wednesday, August 10, and Thursday, August 11, 2022, respectively, have been postponed.
Unexpected events are to blame for the postponement. We’ll make an announcement about a new date soon.
“We sincerely regret any inconveniences,”
That is the latest Naija News Today on Peoples Democratic Party postpones National Caucus, NEC meeting
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers