Amarachi Grace Eze is a Nigerian gospel artist, songwriter, and performing artist best known for her songs in the group Amarachi. She is the twin sister of the late gospel singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu who recently passed away on Friday April 8, 2022.
Amarachi Grace Eze Biography
Grace Amarachi is a Nigerian gospel singer, songwriter, and performer best known for her work with the group Amarachi. She is a dynamic worship leader with a strong gospel ministry presence. Mrs. Osinachi Nwachukwu, Mrs. Osinachi Nwachukwu’s twin sister, died yesterday.
Because she hasn’t shared many details about her personal life on social media, Amarachi Grace appears to be a private person.
She’s released a slew of songs that have brought joy to people all over the country and beyond.
Amarachi Grace Early Life
Amarachi Grace was born in the Igbo ethnicity of Nigeria’s south west region, where she received her elementary education.
Before beginning her music career, she began and completed her education in a public school in her hometown.
Read Also : Osinachi Nwachukwu died of domestic violence not throat cancer, friends allege, Husband Arrested
What is Amarachi Grace Eze Age?
At the time of this writing, she is 42 years old.
We don’t know who Amarachi Grace Eze’s husband is right now, but we’ll keep you updated as soon as we find out.
Amarachi Grace Eze Twin Sister
Mrs. Osinachi Nwachukwu, the Ekueme crooner, is Amarachi’s twin sister. She was tragically lost to the gospel music industry yesterday.
Amarachi Grace Eze Twin Sister Cause of Death
She has reportedly been on life support for the past two months, according to reports. A cancer of the throat was suspected as the cause of death. Her family had yet to issue a statement regarding her death. Her four children and husband, Peter, will be able to mourn her death.
Things To Know About The Late Gospel Singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu
The news that popular gospel music singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu, had died came as a rude shock to Nigerian gospel music fans on Friday, when it was announced on social media.
The deceased rose to prominence following the release of the hit song “Ekwueme,” which was released in 2017.
Here are some interesting facts about the legendary gospel singer.
- Her husband, Peter, is also a minister, and their marriage has resulted in the birth of four children together.
- The singer has a twin sister known as Amarachi Grace Eze; who is also a powerful singer
- In addition, Osinachi sings in the Igbo language, and her audience is primarily concentrated in Nigeria’s eastern region. The singer was born in the Nigerian state of Imo.
- Other songs that catapulted her to national prominence include “Nara Ekele” by Pastor Paul Enenche, “You no dey use me play” by Emma, and “God of Power” by Pastor Paul Enenche (Ikem).
- The singer was a member of the Dunamis church’s lead vocal group.