The Paediatric Association Of Nigeria (PAN) express concerned at the news reports of many children called the Almajiri, evacuated from some states in the north and being sent back by the receiving states.
In a communique on Monday, PAN said various reports affirmed that most of the children have been treated unfairly, adding that certain measures said to be put in place to ensure proper care for the almajirai has seen the children become victims instead of beneficiaries .
PAN demanded that the children be given the appropriate motherly care that they deserve, stressing that the governments of the states in north must not just see the children as mere humans, but as the most vulnerable in the society.
The almajirai are persons who play no role and cannot take responsibility of adults and leaders that have led to the current situation within the region.
PAN urged all concerned state governments to further engage and resolve any disagreement that may exist, with the view of putting the interest of the almajirai as top priority.
While commending all who have been involved in responsible exercises of moving the children, the PAN urged corporate bodies including non-governmental organisations, to assist the state governments in resettling the almajirai in their various homes and to provide them with optimal opportunities, decent and safe environment and quality education.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august