Alhaji Aliyu Daneji is dead.
Alhaji Aliyu Daneji 96, father to Dr Sani Aliyu, the National Coordinator, Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, is dead.
Alhaji Aliyu Daneji who was buried Thursday morning in Kano was a Permanent Secretary, Kano State Ministry of Finance from 1972-1975
Mahmud Daneji, son to the deceased informed newsmen in Kano that the late Alhaji Aliyu Daneji died in Kano at the age of 96 after a protracted illness on Wednesday.
In the meantime, Elder statesman, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai in a condolence message described the late Aliyu Daneji as an “astute civil servant, honest and dedicated to duty”.
Yakasai worked together with Daneji as Permanent Secretary in Finance ministry while he was the Commissioner for Finance.
The deceased is survived with many children among whom are, Dr Sani Aliyu, National Coordinator, Presidential Task force on COVID-19, Hajiya Binta Daneji, Alhaji Ahmed Aliyu Daneji, a staff of Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, and Mahmud Daneji.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates