The death has been reported of Albert Okumagba, CEO of BGL Securities Limited.
The CEO of BGL Securities Limited, Albert Okumagba, has died. Ejes Gist confirmed this via sources closed to the deceased investment guru.
ALSO READ: 2020 NBA Draft Results: NBA Draft Picks 1-60
According to reliable sources who confirmed the unfortunate news to our correspondent, he died on the morning of Thursday, November 19, 2020. It is unclear what may have killed him but it happens it may have departed of a heart attack.
Until his death, he was the CEO/Managing Director of BGL Plc, which he joined from Centre Point Merchant Bank, where he served as the Head of Merger and Acquisitions.
The late Albert Okumagba is an alumnus of the prestigious University of Ibadan and University of Lagos, where he obtained his Bachelor’s and Master’s degree respectively. He is also a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers.
This is a developing story…
# Albert Okumagba
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]