The state government of Akwa Ibom has announced that it will start recruiting 10,000 teachers in the state from 18 January 2021 onwards.
The Ministry of Information & Strategy made the announcement in a statement released on Sunday.
Only read below:
JOB CREATION: AKWA IBOM STATE GOVERNMENT Starts 10, 000 TEACHERS’ RECRUITMENT.
The Udom Emmanuel Administration of Akwa Ibom State has rolled out methods for the recruitment of a thousand teachers to raise the educational expansion policy of the state government in support of the Completion Agenda.
A release signed by the President of the State Board of Secondary Education, Rt. Hon. Hon! Ekaette Ebong Okon reveals that the work application begins on January 18, 2021. In line with the specific need to avoid large meetings in accordance with Covid 19 protocols, prospective applicants are invited to apply via www.sseb.gov.ng. The accompanying photograph provides information.
Unit for Press,
Bureau of the Hon. Commissioner, Commissioner,
The Information & Strategy Ministry,
state of Akwa Ibom.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open