Akpabio Can’t Escape This
Ejes Gist TV can Authoritatively report that Nigeria’s Minister of Niger Delta affairs, Godswill Akpabio, is on his way out of office, if the documents at our possession released by the Ijaw Interest Advocates, IIA is true.
Akpabio and the Interim Management Committee, IMC Allegedly disburse 8.1 billion without a single item purchased.
According to a press release signed by the National Coordinator of IIA, Yerinmene Salaco, the documented evidence against Akpabio and IMC of the NDDC is authentic.
He also made it clear that their stand against corrupt practices in NDDC will forever remain strong.
The Press Release this read;
In the course of our fight against the ongoing loot in the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) under the supervision of the Honourable Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio, we have uncovered substantive evidence with the names and amounts paid to the 33 Companies Senator Godswill Akpabio and his cronies at the IMC used to make the fraudulent NDDC Lassa fever payments.
The payment spreadsheet in our situation room clearly shows how the fraudulent payment of N8,143,681,044.56b (Eight billion, one hundred and forty-three million, six hundred and eighty-one thousand, forty-four Naira, fifty-six Kobo) was distributed amongst 33 companies, without mobilizing to the site or supplying any materials.
These fraudulent payments were made in batches on the following dates; 11/11/2019, 11/12/2019, 08/01/2020, and 22/02/2019, respectively. The documents contain the Payment dates, Names of the 33 companies, Account numbers, Bank and TSA numbers for verification, and tracing.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org