Ondo deputy governor, Mr Agboola Ajayi
The Ondo State deputy governor, Mr Agboola Ajayi on Sunday insisted that he will not resign from his position as deputy governor after dumping the ruling All Progressives Congress.
“My people that voted for me did not ask me to resign, so I remain the deputy governor of this state. I was duly elected as a deputy governor,” the deputy governor said.
This came some hours after the deputy governor was restrained from going out of the government house in Alagbaka, Akure, the state capital, by the state Police Commissioner, Mr Bolaji Salami, and his team.
Tendering his resignation letter at the APC secretariat in Apoi Ward 2, Ese Odo Local Government Area, Ajayi said everybody knew why he left the APC.
He said, “The reason I am taking this action is known to all of you. I listen to the advice from all supporters across the state. The Ese Odo Local Government will continue to witness peace and progress.”
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [4 Available Positions ]
- Edo State Civil Service Massive Teachers Recruitment 2020 [ EdoSTAR ]
- 2020 Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff at Achievers University
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates