Did First Lady, Aisha Buhari Separates From President Buhari over Insecurity?
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has just posted on her official Instagram that Nigerian First Lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari has separated from her husband, General Buhari.
According to the renowned investigative journalist, her sources revealed that the First Lady got fed up with the inability to mother a nation that cannot be protected.
READ ALSO : Sunday Igboho News : Watch Video As Security Operatives ‘Attempt to Arrest’ Sunday Igboho
Ejes Gist NewsOnline reports , Aisha Buhari has been out of Nigeria for months and there is no news whatsoever that she is coming back soon.
Sources say she initially was on a shopping vacation and when that did not hold enough water we were told she was on a medical vacation.
#BREAKING Sadly Mrs Aisha Buhari has separated from her husband General Buhari (rtd). Sources tell me that she’s had it up to her throat and so fed up of “being the mother of a nation she cannot protect”
She’s the mother of UAE now.
Too sad. The MSM will never report this.
However, the presidency is yet to react to the report of the separation despite the absence of the First Lady from the Villa for several months running.
First Lady, Aisha Buhari Separates From President Buhari
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer