Aisha Buhari Reveals Main Reason She Flee From Nigeria To Dubai
The main reason Aisha Buhari relocated to Dubai has been made public by one of her aides.
Ejes Gist Media Understand that Nigeria’s first lady, Aisha Buhari travelled to Dubai for a medical check-up.
The revelation was made by her aide, Kabiru Dodo.
The aide said that Aisha didn’t run away from the country because of rising insecurity.
Mr Dodo who is a former All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship aspirant in Taraba state, said this in Jalingo during a presentation of toiletries to widows on behalf of Mrs Buhari’s Future Assured Foundation.
He affirmed the first lady left the country before over 344 students were kidnapped in Katsina State.
According to him, the First Lady travelled for her medical trip, she did not flee the country because of rising insecurity.
“She left her children, her husband and family in Nigeria?
“What people are saying is baseless and worth nothing to be considered.
ALSO READ : Delta community conducts traditional cleansing, lays curse on cultists, ritualists and other criminals
“I want to tell the whole world that I do speak to her on daily basis and she is ready to return to the country as soon as she is done with the medical treatment abroad,” Dodo said.
The former member of the Taraba State House of Assembly made it clear that the first lady did not leave Nigeria because of insecurity even when her husband was not the president.
# Aisha Buhari Reveals Main Reason She Flee From Nigeria To Dubai
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers