Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a main cell telecommunication companies supplier in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is dedicated to offering modern, thrilling, reasonably priced and high quality cell companies to Nigerians, giving them the liberty to speak, rise above their each day challenges and drive financial and social growth.
Job Title: Finance Executive
- Airtel is trying for Chartered Accountants curious about rising a profession in our finance staff
- Our splendid candidate needs to be accustomed to monetary reporting, accounting requirements, audits, invoices, funds preparations and managing accounting actions together with financial institution reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- You ought to have glorious command of MS. Excel and have the ability to deal with time-sensitive duties.
Skills & Knowledge Include:
- A University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Social Sciences.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ICAN or ACCA)
- 1 – three years put up qualification expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to Click Here to Apply