Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a main cell telecommunication companies supplier in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is dedicated to offering modern, thrilling, reasonably priced and high quality cell companies to Nigerians, giving them the liberty to speak, rise above their each day challenges and drive financial and social growth.
Job Title: Finance Executive
- Airtel is trying for Chartered Accountants curious about rising a profession in our finance staff
- Our splendid candidate needs to be accustomed to monetary reporting, accounting requirements, audits, invoices, funds preparations and managing accounting actions together with financial institution reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- You ought to have glorious command of MS. Excel and have the ability to deal with time-sensitive duties.
Skills & Knowledge Include:
- A University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Social Sciences.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ICAN or ACCA)
- 1 – three years put up qualification expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to Click Here to Apply
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)