The news now is that the Defence Headquarters says the Air Task Force of Operation Lafiya Dole (OPLD), has destroyed compounds housing Boko Haram Terrorists leaders at Bulawa, on the fringes of the Sambisa Forest in Borno State.
According to the Coordinator, Defence Media Operations, Maj.-Gen. John Enenche.
He said, the airstrikes were executed on April 21 based on credible human intelligence as well as Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance missions that led to the identification of the target compounds within the settlement.
Enenche explained that the fighter jets dispatched by the Air Task Force to take out the compounds scored accurate hits in the target area, leading to the destruction of some of the structures.
He further disclosed that, some of the terrorists occupying the compounds were neutralized in the attack.
HOT NEWS : Why There Is A Hole On Buhari’s Neck
“Boko Haram fighters, who attempted to reposition to engage the attacking aircraft, were mopped-up in follow-on attacks by the jets.
“The Armed Forces of Nigeria in furtherance of the objective of restoring peace and security in the North East, will sustain the offensive against the enemies of our nation,” he said
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )