The news now is that the Defence Headquarters says the Air Task Force of Operation Lafiya Dole (OPLD), has destroyed compounds housing Boko Haram Terrorists leaders at Bulawa, on the fringes of the Sambisa Forest in Borno State.
According to the Coordinator, Defence Media Operations, Maj.-Gen. John Enenche.
He said, the airstrikes were executed on April 21 based on credible human intelligence as well as Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance missions that led to the identification of the target compounds within the settlement.
Enenche explained that the fighter jets dispatched by the Air Task Force to take out the compounds scored accurate hits in the target area, leading to the destruction of some of the structures.
He further disclosed that, some of the terrorists occupying the compounds were neutralized in the attack.
HOT NEWS : Why There Is A Hole On Buhari’s Neck
“Boko Haram fighters, who attempted to reposition to engage the attacking aircraft, were mopped-up in follow-on attacks by the jets.
“The Armed Forces of Nigeria in furtherance of the objective of restoring peace and security in the North East, will sustain the offensive against the enemies of our nation,” he said
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International