A Nigerian Air Force (NAF) helicopter crashed in fight on Wednesday night time whereas offering shut air help to troops of 145 Battalion at Damasak in Northern Borno State.
Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola, Director of Public Relations and Information disclosed this, however he didn’t disclose the mannequin of the helicopter or what number of personnel had been inside it on the time the crash occurred. Nigerian Air Force has over a dozen Russian made helicopters, MMil Mi-17 and Mil Mi-24 fashions.
Daramola stated the plane was concerned within the ongoing counterinsurgency operations within the North East.
“The incident, occurred about 7:45 pm as we speak, 2 January 2019. Details of the reason for the crash are nonetheless scanty”, he stated. “As quickly as the small print of the crash are recognized, they are going to be made obtainable to the general public”, Daramola added.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)