Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, is in good health and has not been hospitalised, according to his media aide Tunde Rahman.
Rahman made the statement in response to reports that Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos State, is undergoing treatment at a health facility outside the country for an undisclosed ailment.
Tinubu will reportedly undergo another surgery, according to the report.
In a statement released on Saturday afternoon, Rahman, however, called the report “false.”
He also stated that Tinubu is currently outside the country and will return soon.
Read the full statement below
Tinubu is Hale, Hearty, Back Soon
His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is fine. He is hale and hearty. He is not in any hospital. He has no medical problem that would require hospitalization. Yes, he is out of the country at the moment. He will be back shortly.
Anytime he travels out of the country, the next thing some mischievous people would say is he is sick, hospitalized or has died. It is shameful that perpetrators of this evil are not deterred by the fact that each time this fake news has been propagated, they have been proven wrong.
Who is afraid of Asiwaju Tinubu? Those wishing Asiwaju Tinubu evil or dead should be careful. They should know the matter of life and death is in the hand of only God Almighty.
– Tunde Rahman
Media Adviser to Asiwaju Tinubu
July 31 2021
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer