This construction would cost the church N650 million naira, almost $2 million
The roads to be repaired are Old Tollgate which is the border between Lagos and Ogun states. The repairs will also cover the Idi-iroko expressway from Oju-ore to Oiyana-Iyesi all the way down to Sango.
Bishop David Oyedepo disclosed that N650 million budgeted for the road construction had already been approved and disbursed to contractors who have commenced repairs. The Bishop further said Canaanland is the home where giants are birthed to take dominion and rule their world.
This comes as a relief to the road users who frequently ply that route, as driving on the road has become a harrowing experience.
There have been whispers along the corridors of government that the church has been denied approval to embark on road construction projects several times.
The theme for Shiloh 2019 is tagged “Breaking Limits” which is set to hold on 3rd – 7th December, 2019. Members of the church will be coming from different countries to attend the power-packed annual church programme to get empowered for the coming year.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )