Agrostory Nigeria – Founded in May 2017, Agrostory is your one cease centre for Agribusiness Coaching & coaching, Agribusiness funding, Farm information, Agriculture seeds / enter vendor, and market place. The Extraordinary Agribusiness agency has continued to develop in leaps and bounds.
The younger initiative was registered as Agrostory Integrated Services and Certified with the Cooperate Affairs Commission underneath the businesses and Allied issues Act 1990 on thirtieth November, 2018 as a enterprise working inside the shores of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with basic enterprise goal of: Farming and Agribusiness funding alternative provisions, Agro allied consultancy and coaching companies, General merchandise/buying and selling, Food manufacturing and processing companies, Import and Export of Agricultural produce, Apprenticeship, General farm options and contracts.
Applications are invited from appropriate candidates for the place of:
ALSO APPLY FOR : Vacancies in Lekki, Lagos at Genesis Group for Graduates
Locations: Lagos, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun and Lufuwape – Ogun
- Agrostory Internship Program is a good launching level for starting farmers with little or no earlier expertise in Agriculture.
- The Internship Program is an entry-level, immersive program that mixes hands-on coaching and skills-based training in sustainable, dependable and worthwhile agriculture.
- As an intern, you’ll dwell and practice full-time on the farm, taking part in on-the-farm coaching and studying in-depth expertise from professionals. Interns are uncovered to an unlimited pool of data and experience by partaking within the each day lifetime of vibrant, agricultural communities.
- The Student Trainee is engaged in a cooperative instructional hand on coaching program. The major goal of this program is to supply agricultural trainees with publicity to a wide range of capabilities and tasks on the FARM location.
- In addition, this on-the-farm coaching program is designed to supply the intern with an general understanding of a for-profit farm’s capabilities, insurance policies, laws, and procedures.
The intern will obtain intense instruction within the following duties:
- Assisting with efficient planting and farm upkeep actions.
- Following insurance policies and procedures to make sure private security and the protection of others
- Supervising and dealing with momentary and informal area labourers.
- Transplanting of the crops within the nursery to the open area.
- Applying Manure and Fertilizers.
- Assisting in weeding.
- Assisting in Crossbreeding Fishes and feeding.
- Assisting within the feeding, upkeep and care of the fish farm.
- Assisting in Staking of Plants.
- Farmer’s Market Operations from area to market.
- Be open to the chance to heal and be a keen participant within the case research being carried out on the FARM.
- The Internship is a hands-on studying expertise. The overwhelming majority of your time can be spent studying by doing.
- You will obtain coaching by an agribusiness skilled coach who will assist to develop your expertise whereas engaging in day after day duties that help your farm by way of the season.
- At the top of every program, members who’ve efficiently accomplished all necessities will obtain a certificates of completion and a certificates of excellence.
- Every participant will give an end-of-internship presentation and submit a brief report.
- This generally is a abstract of their expertise, concentrate on a couple of features of their internship, or be a few particular undertaking that they undertook.
- Once the internship begins on the farm, there’s an preliminary 21-day trial interval. During the trial interval, interns who will not be match can be terminated.
- Once the trial interval is efficiently accomplished, the interns are dedicated to the mentor/mentee relationship for the remainder of the season.
Environment / Physical Conditions:
- Even although we’re an natural farm, outside working surroundings might have publicity to mud, animal manures and environmental allergens.
- e internship program is usually energetic in nature and can contain strolling, standing, lifting, pulling, pushing, kneeling, stooping and bending.
- The Internship Program begins between October 1 and October 18 and concludes usually between March 1 and March 18 with actual begin and finish dates to be decided by Agrostory.
- Candidates should possess a Master Degree, Bachelor’s degree, HND, NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO, FSLC qualification.
- Highly motivated with the power to work independently or as a part of a staff
- Interest in studying agronomic practices
- Ability to work lengthy hours if wanted.
- Able to obtain optimistic path and constructive criticism
- Organization and time administration expertise
- Candidates should be aged between 18 and 35 at first of their internship (i.e. internship should begin earlier than the candidate turns 36).
- Provision of month-to-month stipend
- Provided with alternatives in self-leadership coaching and entrepreneurial workshops.
- Educational alternatives in how you can develop their very own enterprise, together with marketing strategy growth, advertising and marketing methods, and financing methods.
- Provide a full and lifelike view of the work concerned in a profession in agriculture.
- Program integrates tutorial preparation with sensible application and ability growth within the office.
- Program members can be supplied with lodging inside the period of their internship.
- This can be taken care of by the intern. As month-to-month stipend can be paid to help an intern.
- Participants are to carter for their very own welfare
ALSO APPLY FOR : Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st October,