We are currently recruiting for a DRILLING AND COMPLETION SUPERVISOR for our activities in Nigeria, to execute well operations as per approved programs, supervising contractors and specialist personnel in a safe, environmentally friendly and cost effective manner and in accordance with Company’s requirements and regulations.
- To prepare data and information collected and correctly transfer the prepared information.
- To provide information to the Senior Drilling Completion Rig Supervisor immediately should there be any significant problem, incident or change to program, e.g. drill string washout/twist off, unexplained pump pressure increase/decrease, major increase in gas levels, positive flow check/ “kick” or other well control situation, drilling fluid loss circulation, major tight hole/stuck pipe, any accidents/injuries etc
- To assist in preparing such hydraulics, pre-kick calculations and other drilling parameter requirements as required.
- To supervise drilling and completion operations carried out by Company's and Contractor's personnel at rig site.
- To supervise drilling and completion activities in accordance with drilling programme, specification, Company procedures and best practices
- To prepare reports on the progress of operations on regular basis and send to the Senior Drilling Completion Rig Supervisor.
- To prepare and deliver all the Company Forms: DDR, FB01, FB02, etc; as per eni Standards
- To supervise drilling and completion operations are carried out in safety, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with programme and all the relevant Company standards and HSEQ procedures.
- To supervise the consumptions and stock of materials available at rigsite, and request personnel, materials, and services in due time in order to avoid any delay in the operations.
- To ensure contractor personnel, services and material, are available at rigsite when required so to avoid any delay in operations
- To comply with the requirements of the different HSE policies of the Company, by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone.
Flexibility & Innovation
Communication: Listening and reception
- Extensive years of drilling and completions activities experience especially in Oil & Gas Industry experience.
Drilling Activities: Drilling Operation Experience
- Completion Activities: Completion and Work-Over experience - Well Testing (Oil & Gas)
Advanced Drilling: Lean Profile - Underbalance Drilling
Advanced Completion, WO & Rigless: Any
- High Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Hp/Ht Drilling, Simultaneous Drilling, Rig Upgrading
- High Profile Completion, WO & Rigless: Well Stimulation (Acid & Frac) - Gravel Pack - Hp/Ht
We support and reward international mobility as a key element of the success of our people at Eni. On joining Eni International Resources Ltd (EIRL), you will receive a comprehensive rewards package which includes competitive remuneration, a wide-ranging suite of insurances including private medical, accident, life and travel insurance. You will also have access to tax, relocation, visa and travel support. Work/shift patterns are defined according to industry standards and while on assignment, you will receive full board and accommodation within high quality company facilities.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
Deadline: 18th March, 2020
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august