AGF Malami Speaks on Goodluck Jonathan/Abubakar Malami Presidential ticket.
Abubakar Malami SAN, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation (AGF), has refuted a rumour tying him to a presidential ticket in 2023 with former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Dr Bashir Gwandu, the minister’s media aide, dismissed the rumour as “a figment of some people’s imagination” meant to divert the minister’s attention away from his official tasks.
ALSO, READ: Sunday Igboho arrested in Cotonou
Malami has never discussed such matters with anyone, and he has shown no interest in any political position, according to Gwandu, because he is too focused on his ministerial responsibilities of serving his country to the best of his ability.
“2023 is still a long way off, and the attorney general has never expressed an interest in running for office with anyone.
“He cautioned people to be careful what they say or post on social media or anywhere else.
ALSO READ: Tiwa Savage’s Father Is Dead
“What the minister needs to do now is concentrate on how to provide much-needed services to the country, which he has done and will continue to do.”
He went on to say that people should not try to put words in the mouth of the AGF and that they should stop spreading unfounded rumours.
Gwandu advised critics of the minister to stay away.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out