The Supreme Court, Friday, affirmed a restoration of the title of Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) on an Ibadan-based lawyer, Kunle Kalejaiye, who was stripped of the rank by the Legal Practitioners and Disciplinary Committee (LPDC) in 2015 for participating in skilled misconduct.
LPDC stripped Kalejaiye of the SAN title following allegation that he exchanged textual content messages with an election tribunal choose, Thomas Naron, in the course of the election litigation between former Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola of Osun State and the State’s instant previous governor, Rauf Aregbesola.
Kalejaye, who was as soon as a lawyer to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) after which Governor of Osun State, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, confronted an inquiry over the alleged conduct since 2008 when a sequence of textual content messages between him and the choose have been mentioned to be have change into public information.
In a unanimous judgment delivered Friday, a five-member panel of justices of the Supreme Court, headed by Justice Mohammed Dattijo upheld Kalejaye’s appeal for causes that the trial process on the LDPC was faulty.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]