African Development Bank Group (AfDB) recruitment 2020 for an Administrative Assistant
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African growth establishment, selling financial development and social progress throughout the continent. There are 80 member states, together with 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries). The Bank’s growth agenda is delivering the monetary and technical help for transformative tasks that can considerably cut back poverty by means of inclusive and sustainable financial development.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant, PIAC.0
Location: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Position N°: 50078451
- The President, plans, supervises and manages the enterprise of the Bank Group. Under the path of the Boards of Directors, the President conducts the enterprise of the Bank and the African Development Fund and manages operations and actions in accordance with the Agreements establishing the ADB and the ADF. The President supervises a number of Departments and Units together with Office of the President (PRST0); Independent Development Evaluation Department (BDEV); Office of Integrity and Anti-Corruption (PIAC); Compliance Review and Mediation Unit (BCRM); Secretariat to the Sanctions Appeals Board (BSAB); Administrative Tribunal (BATR); Office of the Auditor General (PAGL); Group Risk Management Directorate (PGRM); General Counsel and Legal Services Department (PGCL); Communication and External Relations Department (PCER); Staff Integrity and Ethics Office (PETH) and Office of the Secretary General & General Secretariat(PSEG).
ALSO CHECK : Job Recruitment for Medical Coordinator at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
The Hiring Department:
- The Office of Integrity and Anti-Corruption (PIAC) performs an integral function in attaining this mandate by defending the Bank’s company picture and fame, and enhancing the continent’s funding local weather by means of the deterrence, prevention and discount of fraud, corruption, employees misconduct and different dangerous practices throughout the Bank Group.
- PIAC has the overriding mandate creating preventive measures to cut back fraud and corruption in financial institution operations, to undertake unhindered investigations into allegations of corruption, fraud and different malpractices in Bank Group Financed Operations, conduct investigations into allegations of misconduct involving employees members of the Bank.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Data Analytics and Performance Officer and general steerage and management of the Director, Office of Integrity and Anti-Corruption, the Administrative Assistant will probably be accountable for procurement processes and funds and different administrative duties.
Within the Office of Integrity and Anti-Corruption, the Administrative Assistant function is to:
- Ensure procurement, administrative and monetary administration duties of the division are carried out successfully and effectively.
- Ensure well timed processing of invoices and follow-up till beneficiaries obtain fee.
- Provide basic administrative help to the Office of Director PIAC and two (2) Divisions of PIAC.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Division Manager, the Administrative Assistant shall perform the next duties and tasks:
Administrative and Financial Management:
- Assist price centre managers within the strategy of recruiting consultants and institutional procurement by making certain that Bank guidelines, procedures and ideas are revered;
- Initiate and monitor the procurement course of for items and providers and every other departmental and exterior occasions in collaboration with Procurement, Accounting and Treasury Department
- Ensure well timed processing of funds to eligible distributors for items, providers and consultancies procured on well timed foundation; allowing for compliance with Bank’s insurance policies, tips and requirements.
- Processing of employees missions’ advances and claims
- Arrange journey, visa and lodging, prepare logistics for guests, together with exterior specialists and consultants.
- Initiate and put together administrative paperwork and kinds, corresponding to employees absences (annual depart, house depart, and maternity depart
- Handles inner and basic public enquiries; display phone calls from throughout the financial institution and from exterior shoppers, manage and keep digital diaries and make follow-up on appointments.
- Take notes at conferences, write letters, and put together minutes of conferences as could also be required.
- Prepare paperwork, briefing papers, reports, spreadsheets and presentation.
- Provide basic administrative help for the division liaising with Procurement Department in respect of workplace lodging, allocation of workplace furnishings, gear and provides to the division.
Resource Management Support:
- Provide help on all points associated to useful resource planning and work program implementation.
- Hold at the least a minimal of a Bachelor’s degree or its equal in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance;
- A minimal of 5 (05) years of related work expertise, ideally in finance and administrative function;
- Excellent communication expertise;
- Ability to work independently and handle challenges;
- Proven potential to work in a workforce / workforce participant;
- Interpersonal expertise with potential to narrate with staff and administration in any respect ranges;
- Problem fixing expertise;
- Ability to speak successfully (written and oral) in English or French, with a working information of the opposite. Proficiency in each languages is an asset;
- Competence in the usage of the Bank’s commonplace software program purposes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High degree of tact and sensitivity in coping with inner and exterior shoppers and stakeholders in any respect ranges;
- Results-Oriented, workforce participant, demonstrated potential to work in multicultural atmosphere and to take care of efficient working relations with people of various nationals and cultural backgrounds;
- Integrity and honesty;
- Excellent planning and organizational expertise;
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Important Information / Notice
- This place doesn’t entice worldwide phrases and situations (the publish holder will probably be thought-about as an area employees and won’t have worldwide phrases and situations of employment).
- Should you encounter technical difficulties in submitting your application, please send an electronic mail with a exact description of the problem and/or a screenshot exhibiting the issue to: HR Direct [email protected] (hyperlink sends e-mail)
- To apply for this place, you must be nationwide of one in every of AfDB member nations.
- Applicants who totally meet the Bank’s necessities and are thought-about for interview will probably be contacted. Only on-line purposes submitted with a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV) and copies of the required levels will probably be thought-about. The President, AfDB, reserves the precise to nominate a candidate at a decrease degree. The African Development Bank is an equal alternatives employer. Female candidates are strongly inspired to use.
- The African Development Bank Group (AfDB) doesn’t ask for funds of any type from candidates all through the recruitment course of (job application, CV assessment, interview assembly, and ultimate processing of purposes).
- In addition, the Bank doesn’t request data on candidates’ financial institution accounts. The African Development Bank Group declines all duty for the fraudulent publications of job gives in its identify or, usually, for the fraudulent use of its identify in any manner in anyway
Application Deadline 18th December, 2020.
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria , Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs.
# African Development Bank Group (AfDB) recruitment 2020 for an Administrative Assistant
JOBS & RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- Ask Ejes Gist Media
- Aviation Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Banking Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Building and Construction Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Career Tips
- Crime Watch
- Economy / Business News
- Editorial / Opinions
- Education Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Engineering Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Entertainment News Latest
- Entry Level Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Federal Government Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Free Download Latest Mp3 Music in Nigeria
- Full Time Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Google AdSense know how
- Health / Medical Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Health Tips
- Hot Nigeria Jobs
- HOT NIGERIAN JOBS
- Hotel Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today
- How to Make Money Online
- Human Resources Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Internship Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- IT and Telecoms Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Job Vacancy in Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today
- Latest News On Npower batch C
- Latest Recruitment in Nigeria
- Lecturing Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Legal Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Maritime Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Metro News
- MSC/MS / PHD Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- My School Gist
- Naija Celebrity Gist
- Naija News Today
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- NGO / Humanitarian Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Niger Delta Today News
- Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Part Time Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- PASS QUESTIONS For Federal Government Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Politics News in Nigeria
- Religion News in Nigeria
- Scholarship News
- Sport News in Nigeria
- SSCE Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Teaching Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Travel and Logistics Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Wordpress Themes Free Download
- World News