Senate President Ahmad Lawan has actually asked Nigerians to advise as well as lead the nationwide setting up where they are wrong.
The Senate President made the appeal at a function where he was honoured together with Abubakar Aliyu, priest of state for jobs as well as real estate, in Damaturu, Yobe state resources, on Saturday.
He stated: “I want to use this opportunity to appeal to Nigerians to continue to support us in the National Assembly; to advise us and to guide us where we are wrong or where we are about to be wrong.”
Lawan additionally guaranteed to run a senate that is non-partisan as well as do whatever for Nigerians.
“I can take it upon myself to run a non-partisan senate, where the party does not determine what we do. What we do could be determined by the interest of Nigeria,” he stated.
“Every Nigerian, regardless of his political party, wants to see an economy that works and also wants to live in peace.”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)