Apply for Administrative Manager in an FMCG Company based in Lagos.
PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, an FMCG Company with head workplace positioned on the Mainland, Lagos State is recruiting appropriate candidates in their head workplace to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop insurance policies and processes that can guarantee clean and environment friendly operating of organization’s operations.
- Attend to authorities businesses and officers visiting the corporate and make sure the firm complies with enterprise operational legal guidelines.
- Review and attend to all types of correspondence, draft letters, contract and agreements for the corporate.
- Organize & file minutes of varied conferences: Head of Departments (HODs) conferences, Graduates and all workplace employees conferences.
- Monitor the operations of all amenities. Conduct inspections of the amenities every now and then to make sure all utilities are practical.
- Develop fleet administration requirements, car working insurance policies, car disposal insurance policies and supervises the fleet administration and upkeep actions to make sure that ample transportation is supplied for each day operations
- Maintain and handle all car documentation and guarantee immediate renewal of similar.
- Organise and supervise different firm actions equivalent to renovations, repairs, occasions planning e.tc
- Review and replace processes and procedures for buying, storing and distributing consumables, stationery, utilities and bodily property
- Advise Management based on demand evaluation/forecast on workplace area capability necessities, gear and dealing instruments and enchancment options
- Renewal of all subscriptions and well timed admin statutory funds
- Ensure all workplace/manufacturing unit/warehouse areas meet Health and Safety necessities
- Supervise the duties of all Administrative employees members.
- Develop and implement accredited Admin and Facilities Strategies, insurance policies and procedures
- Implement efficient preventive upkeep schedule required to make sure their effectivity and enchancment.
- Prepare and submit related reports on all actions of Admin and Facilities to the Managing Director.
- Liaise with the Finance and Accounts Department to take care of an stock of all movable and glued property and making certain these are correctly valued, tagged for identification, accounted for and secure guarded.
- Create controls for managing all facility associated bills and be certain that funds shouldn’t be exceeded.
- Any different assignments as could also be assigned by Management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 – 11 years work expertise.
- The excellent candidate should not be greater than 45 years old.
N250,000 – N300,000 month-to-month.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com utilizing “Administrator- Lagos Mainland 2” as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline twenty eighth March, 2021.
Some of the favored queries people used to seek out this Job Vacancies are kindly famous down. See the queries beneath:
Naija Recruitment News Today , Current Recruitment in Nigeria, Latest Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , Todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest Jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Vacancies in Nigeria, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Offers in Nigeria ,Jobs in Nigeria Now, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria Today.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer