Palladium is a worldwide chief within the design, growth and supply of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of putting up with social and financial worth. We work with foundations, traders, governments, firms, communities and civil society to formulate methods and implement options that generate lasting social, environmental and monetary advantages.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Nigeria Strengthening Civic Advocacy and Local Engagement (SCALE)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Duration: 1 year, with risk of extension for extra 4 years.
- Nigeria SCALE venture is a USAID-funded 5-year venture (Oct 08, 2020 – Oct 07, 2025), carried out by Palladium in collaboration with the native useful resource companions
- The objective of the Nigeria SCALE venture is to strengthen the monetary, administration and advocacy capability of native civil society organizations (CSOs) and Business Membership Organizations (BMOs) in Nigeria to create a extra accountable, clear, peaceable, and democratic Nigeria with more practical and environment friendly public service supply.
- The SCALE venture helps civil society organizations (CSOs) and enterprise membership organizations (BMOs) throughout all of USAID/Nigeria’s programmatic sectors with a basket of managerial, enterprise strengthening, and advocacy capacity-building interventions aimed at advancing Nigerian CSO sustainability mixed with focused grants to advance mutually agreed upon priorities
- The venture is designed to reinforce native civil society organizations’ means to be optimistic and accountable change brokers in Nigeria.
The venture has 5 important elements:
- Component One – Improve CSO organizational capability,
- Component Two – Enhance capability for CSO advocacy, collaboration and administration,
- Component Three – Improve the coverage and regulatory surroundings for civil society,
- Component Four – Countering Trafficking in Persons (CTIP), and
- Component Five – Sector strengthening and advocacy.
Purpose of Position
- The Administrative Assistant is chargeable for supporting the monetary administration and helping within the implementation of programmatic actions of the SCALE Project workplace. This place relies in Abuja, Nigeria
- The Administrative Assistant will report back to the Director of Finance and Administration.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all administrative issues and logistics of the workplace are operating easily.
- Work intently with the operations and finance groups to handle and troubleshoot venture monetary points as they come up.
- Be the primary level of contact for the venture (e.g. answering the phone, typing e mail correspondence as requested or different paperwork for the workforce)
Finance and Record Management:
- Maintain a submitting system for the venture, together with monetary information, invoices, and procurement documentation with related approvals.
- Provide help in scanning, copying and printing paperwork as requested by workers.
- Prepare month-to-month monetary reports and digital packets of supporting documentation for the evaluate of the Director of Finance and Administration.
- Obtain invoices from distributors as per the venture operational handbook.
- Maintain the workplace asset register.
- Assist with logistics for conferences, together with discovering an acceptable venue, acquiring quotes, confirming dates and sending and monitoring invites with contributors, together with high-level officers.
- Procure and compile crucial supplies for conferences and the workplace.
- Assist with logistics for venture guests, together with arranging interviews, conferences, transportation, lodging, and many others.
- Assist with taking notes throughout workers conferences.
Other duties as deemed crucial by the COP
- A minimal of 5 years of labor expertise in an analogous administrative function
- Prior expertise engaged on USAID-funded tasks is most popular
- Strong analytical and laptop abilities; sturdy consideration to element
- Ability to take care of monetary information and put together monetary reports
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and to handle a number of priorities underneath tight deadlines
- Fluency in English and a neighborhood language is required.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational abilities are required
- Ability to speak with high-level officers and distributors in an expert method, each by way of written and verbal communication
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- We can’t provide sponsorship for this place. In order to be thought of for these roles, all candidates should have the proper to work and stay in Nigeria completely
- Applications from people with out the present proper to work in Nigeria won’t be thought of. This place shall be based mostly in our Abuja workplace solely
- Applicants from exterior Abuja are welcome however might want to relocate at their very own expense as no relocation bundle is on the market
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria December, Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs , Latest Job Opportunities in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Recruitment in Nigeria Today, Latest NGO Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Fresh Graduates ,
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State