Geonel Holdings Limited – We are an Abuja based business with subsidiary business associated with many sectors consisting of Agriculture, Construction, Oil & Gas and Real Estate.
As part of our growth strategies, we have an interest in engaging extremely inspired specific / people to join our group in the capability listed below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
JobType: Full Time
- We are trying to find an office manager who will be accountable for the basic everyday operation of the office, managing administrative assistance and monitoring the office personnel to make sure optimum efficiency.
- The perfect prospect should be self-motivated, be properly skilled in Microsoft office applications and Excel, be detail-oriented and analytical with exceptional interaction and analytical abilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supports business operations by keeping office systems and monitoring personnel.
- Maintains office services by arranging office operations and treatments, managing correspondence, developing filing systems, examining and authorizing supply appropriations, and designating and keeping an eye on clerical functions.
- Provides historic recommendation by specifying treatments for retention, defense, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office performance by preparation and carrying out office systems, designs, and devices procurement.
- Designs and executes office policies by developing requirements and treatments, determining outcomes versus requirements, and making needed modifications.
- Completes functional requirements by scheduling and designating workers; acting on work outcomes.
- Keeps management notified by examining and examining unique reports; summing up info; determining patterns.
- Achieves monetary goals by preparing a yearly spending plan, scheduling Coordinating consultations, conferences and handling personnel calendars and schedules.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, consisting of flight, hotel, and automobile appointments.
- Purchasing office products and devices and keeping appropriate stock levels.
- Producing reports, making up correspondence, and preparing new agreements.
- Creating discussions and other management-level reports.
- Minimum 3 years tested work experience as an office manager.
- MSc or MBA, Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any Related Discipline along with Professional Trainings in lieu of Bachelors in associated discipline. will be an included benefit
- Understanding of labor law, work advantages
- Good analytical capabilities.
- Strong computer abilities.
- Ability to deal with personal and delicate info consisting of staff member payment and medical advantages asks.
Job Title: Admin Officer
JobType: Full Time
- We are aiming to work with an extremely arranged administrative officer to carry out all administrative and clerical tasks needed for reliable office management.
- Applicants should have the ability to show extraordinary organizational and time management abilities to finish all tasks at proper times.
- Ultimately, applicants should have the ability to make sure administrative activities run efficiently on a day-to-day and long-lasting basis
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise and handle all everyday office administrative activities.
- Fully Handling Setting up new Office & Office Shifting in new place.
- Ensure timely Payments of energy costs, Printing and prompt restocking of Stationery.
- Updating Assets List of the business.
- Monitoring Facilities and facilities of office
- Monitoring and Coordinating with Travel Agencies for Airlines & Railway reservations, Hotel reservations & Car plans for workers & visitor.
- Accomplish personnel results by interacting task expectations; preparation, tracking, and evaluating task outcomes; training, therapy, and disciplining workers; starting, collaborating, and implementing systems, policies, and treatments.
- Monitor the Provision of products by determining requirements for reception, and kitchen area; developing policies, treatments, and work schedules.
- Provide interaction systems by determining requirements; assessing alternatives; keeping devices; authorizing billings.
- Monitor the Purchase of products by acquiring requirements; working out cost, quality, and shipment; authorizing billings.
- Contributes to synergy by achieving associated outcomes as required.
- Monitoring Results for unique jobs by collaborating info and requirements
- Provide historic recommendation by establishing and using filing and retrieval systems.
- Improve program and service quality by designing new applications; upgrading treatments; assessing system results with users.
- Achieve monetary goals by preparing for requirements; sending info for spending plan preparation; scheduling expenses; tracking expenses; examining variations.
- Maintain connection amongst business department, and local work groups by recording and interacting actions, abnormalities, and continuing requirements.
- Maintain expert and technical understanding by participating in academic workshops; benchmarking expert requirements; examining expert publications; developing individual networks.
- A degree in Business Administration or its comparable
- Minimum of 2 years appropriate work experience
- computer abilities; Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent interaction abilities
- Ability to multi job successfully
- Planning and arranging abilities
- Excellent analytical and mathematical abilities
- Ability to operate in a Team
- Reporting abilities
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Via paper copy to Head Office Address:
Geonel Holdings Limited,
Suite 201-203 Plot1080,
Joseph Gomwalk Street,
Gudu District, Abuja.
Application Deadline 9th March, 2020.
- Applications should be resolved to the” HR Department” and should consist of a cover letter, cv and copies of all scholastic certificates in one document.
- Subject of mail/application should be REF: 0201 and the task position got
- Applications gotten after the closing date date and time will not be thought about.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News