Plan International is an impartial improvement and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances youngsters’s rights and equality for women. We help youngsters’s rights from beginning till they attain maturity, and allow youngsters to arrange for – and reply to – crises and adversity. We imagine within the energy and potential of each baby, however know that is usually suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Admin & Logistics Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Slot: 5 Openings
- The function of this position is to offer administrative and logistical help for the Maiduguri subject workplace in keeping with insurance policies of Plan International Nigeria, donor necessities and Nigerian legal guidelines.
- The publish holder will likely be supervised by the Supply Chain Manager and anticipated to work very intently with different members of the programme crew and notably the Grants and finance officer.
Dimension of Role
- The publish holder will contribute to the efficient administration and logistics coordination in Maiduguri workplace, making certain the interface between operations and programme crew members.
- Ensure well timed procurement are completed, as per the authorised Purchas Request (PR)from this system crew.
- Ensue PR and Purchas Order (PO) trackers are maintained. Share the PR and PO tracker with the programme crew for an efficient planning.
- Provide day-to-day help to workers generally workplace operations and determine future wants.
- Ensure well timed welcome companies, lodge and flights bookings and different help companies for workers and customer
- Coordinate and administration motion register for all workers and guests within the Maiduguri workplace
- Effective administration of the visitor home.
- Establish and keep a well-functioning logistics help operation for the county workplace – efficient coordination and use of autos
- Coordinate logistics and procurement operations – Selection of distributors/suppliers
- Prepares and Maintain data of all excellent buy orders with exterior distributors and arranges transportation and forwarding companies for all orders to make sure supply on schedule
- Prepare stories on personnel and materials motion and make sure that reporting necessities are fulfilled in an correct and well timed method
- Prepare and file paperwork for signature and/or motion, as mandatory and make sure that that correct submitting methods are in place for the workplace
- Coordinates the planning and group of conferences and workshops
- Ensure that autos and all gear are in good circumstances and liaise with the Humanitarian Admin and Logistics Advisor about mandatory repairs and enhancements as mandatory
- Arrange for the restore and upkeep of workplace/ visitor home gear and equipment to make sure that workers works successfully with none disruptions.
- Ensures that the SAP system is used to seize all mandatory actions as required.
- Ensure compliance with Plan International logistics requirements and rules
- Ensure acceptable request for citation is positioned and proper quotations acquired for processing
- Responsible for buy order creation and upkeep in SAP
- Store Management utilizing specified software program
- Perform every other challenge associated duties as specified by the Humanitarian and Logistics Advisor.
Technical experience, abilities and information
- A degree in Business/Public Administration or associated subject.
- At least 2 -Four years of expertise working in administration and logistics generalist position in a
- Experience in use of SAP
- Excellent writing and talking in English language
- Knowledge and understanding of Nigeria’s coverage atmosphere
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication abilities together with good listening abilities, influencing, negotiation and training
- Fluency in English with wonderful writing and talking abilities is required.
- Excellent and demonstrable expertise in procurement processes and logistics administration.
- Demonstrable expertise in workplace administration and workers coordination.
- Capacity to construct and keep relationships and to work successfully in a multicultural and multi-ethnic atmosphere respecting range.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Note: Plan International Nigeria is an equal alternative employer and doesn’t discriminate on the idea of race, faith, gender or disabilities. Plan International Nigeria is absolutely dedicated to baby safety to stop youngsters from all types of abuse. Women are strongly inspired to use.
Application Deadline: 23rd April, 2019.