Buhari appoints Adamu Tutuwa as new DG FIIRO
Dr Adamu Tutuwa has been appointed as the substantive Director-General and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Institute of Industrial Research FIIRO, Oshodi, Lagos, by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Mrs Monilola Udoh, the Permanent Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation, issued the statement on Friday in Lagos.
Tutuwa was the Director of the National Biotechnology Development Agency’s Biotechnology Centre in Jalingo, Taraba, until her new appointment, according to the statement.
Tutuwa’s extensive experience in science research and development, it was added, would be a valuable tool in giving FIIRO a boost into the world of renowned scientific, technology, and research nations.
Pay Attention To : King Zealot, Nollywood actor arrested, paraded as an ESN operative (Photos)
“Hopes are high that her new constituency will benefit from her core competence in biotechnology and her affiliation with scientific donor agencies,” it said.
When will Adamu Tutuwa appointment take effect?
Tutuwa’s appointment, according to the Nigerian News Agency (NAN), will begin on May 10, 2022, and will last for five years.
Federal Institute of Industrial Research FIIRO
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications