Hollywood actress, Felicity Huffman on Tuesday, October 15th started serving a two-week prison term for her position in a school admissions rip-off during which she paid a bribe to assist her daughter acquire admission to a prestigious college.
The “Desperate Housewives” star turned herself in on the low-security Federal Correctional Institution in Dublin, about 35 miles (55 kilometers) east of San Francisco.
“Ms. Huffman is prepared to serve the term of imprisonment Judge (Indira) Talwani ordered as one part of the punishment she imposed for Ms. Huffman’s actions. She will begin serving the remainder of the sentence Judge Talwani imposed one year of supervised release, with conditions including 250 hours of community service when she is released” a consultant for the 56-year-old actress stated in a statement to AFP.
READ ALSO : Sad! Nigeria’s debt hits N25.7trn
The Oscar nominee, who’s married to actor William H. Macy, was the primary of greater than 30 dad and mom sentenced in an elaborate and wide-ranging rip-off to assist youngsters of the elite safe locations in high US schools.
Huffman, who was additionally fined $30,000, pleaded responsible in May throughout a tearful court appearance to paying $15,000 to spice up her daughter’s SAT school entrance examination rating.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International