Actress Bukunmi Oluwashina shares Gratifying video as she welcomes first child
Bukunmi Oluwashina and her husband have announced the birth of their child on social media.
- The Nollywood actress also debuted her baby bump in a cute video.
- Many have wished the actress well on her path to motherhood.
Bukunmi Oluwashina, a popular Nollywood actress, has taken to social media to announce that she has joined the ranks of mothers in the industry.
In a video posted to her official Instagram page, the soon-to-be mother sang a special song for her unborn child, similar to Simi’s Duduke.
The filmmaker wore a gold outfit with matching jewellery and had her hair threaded and packed to the centre of her head for the video, which has an African theme.
According to her, the music she hopes her child will grow up listening to will serve as a source of motivation and a constant reminder of who he or she is.
The lyrics also alluded to what life will be like for her child as she grows up and encounters obstacles and struggles.
Bukunmi also talked about the importance of family, what she expects from her child, and what kind of morals should be followed.
WATCH THE VIDEO of Actress Bukunmi Oluwashina
Read some of their comments below:
“I’m so happy to see this. congratulations my love. chai!@! see me screaming.”
“Congratulations to you OLUWABUKUNMI.”
“Congratulations darling. so so happy for you.”
“For me, my strong woman, superwoman, it’s the baby bump. Lord, thank you. We will always pray for a fruitful home.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)