ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Job Type: Part Time
- He/She will be responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Match vendor invoices with purchase orders and Job completion form. Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used.
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices for payment, recording sales tax, etc.
- Posting of expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Generate payment to vendors on a routine schedule and match the payment batch with backup for review
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying tax identification number, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation;
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports for advances, claims, etc.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements.
- Report sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures
- Review of station and depot expenses and reimbursing thereafter.
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking, Economics and Finance.
- Post graduate degree in Accounting and Auditing. ICAN or ACCA part qualified.
- Adept in the use of an ERP system. Microsoft Dynamics is an added advantage.IT Skills: Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organize work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problems
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external parties and internal colleagues
- Knowledgeable in IFRS
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online