Accounting Job Vacancies at Sigma Consulting Group for graduate
Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a famend Medical Service Provider positioned in Lagos requires the providers of suitably certified candidate to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Accountant ( Sigma Consulting Group )
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Accountant She/he would oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- The Accountant’s responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- The Candidate should possess excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated Balance Sheet and Cash-flow statement comprising the Head Office & all branches.
- Preparing and ensuring accuracy of information in the schedules to the accounts.
- Coordination of financial information from all branches and ensure they are in line with consolidated financials
- Liaising with other branches and entities to ensure accurate booking of all inter-company transactions and reconciliation of all inter-company accounts.
- Monitoring and Controlling of Prepayments.
- Liaising with external parties and auditors on matters relating to the accounts.
- Issuance of monthly reports for Management information
- Checking, preparation, verifying Invoices and other claims for settlement.
- Updating the General Ledger and Trial Balance by booking all relevant entries and monthly charge outs. Reconcile monthly intercompany balances. Ensuring outstanding un-reconciled items are not more than one month old. Drive completeness and accuracy of reconciliations. Follow through with outstanding items and ensure they are cleared.
- Generating the monthly consolidated Trial Balance and supporting Schedules.
- Management of all HMOs and receivables
- Ensures Financial Accountant checks and validates all invoices for payments before he processes.
- Ensures necessary postings are done before payments promptly.
- Ensure all payments are processed timely and efficiently to meet up with scheduled payment days.
- Checks and validates payment memos/ invoices for correctness before approval is given for payment.
- Send branches their respective transactions for posting and confirms this is done.
- Prepares monthly OPEX variance analysis report.
- Forwards payment schedules to Head of Accounts for payments to be made to respective beneficiaries after checks are done.
- Work with Payables staff to ensure accuracy and correct treatment for entries.
- Monitoring of all receivables, and strict follow up to ensure credits agreements are kept.
- Weekly updates on all receivables are expected.
- Recovery of proceeds from HMO
- Management of Medical Services rendered in other non EFH/SML hospitals
- Collation of all HMO bills(including branches and services rendered in other non EFH/SML hospitals)
- Confirmation of HMO approved medical operations
- Verification, preparation and distribution of all HMO bills
- Any other assignment as may be assigned by the management.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by Head of Accounts.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in Accounting and / or Finance from a reputable university
- Cognate a year work experience
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills.
- Excellent use of modern accounting software such as Quickbooks, SAGE, Zoho Office suite, etc.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Financial Planning and Management
- Treasury Management
- Management Accounting
- Credit Control.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Tax Planning and Management
How to Apply for Accountant at Sigma Consulting Group
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021
# Nursing Job Vacancies at Sigma Consulting Group
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)