Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Department: Finance and Accounts
Reports to: Senior Accountant
- The accountant will assist in performing cost accounting functions, capturing income, generating financial report, budgeting, filing, taxation, business recommendations and other accounting related issues in the organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the crediting of Vendors and processing of all transactions.
- Working closely with all departments to contribute in process improvement initiatives.
- Administer and monitor the daily financial systems of the organization.
- Filing and updating of accounting Systems
- Provide advice to the MD on critical financial matters and communicating these in a clear and comprehensive manner
- Responsible for the supervision of the account team and ensure the daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure all expenses are recorded and balanced daily.
- Review journal entries for appropriate supporting documentation, remarks, account and amount
- Prepare journal entries and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for accounts receivable activities; invoicing, statements, etc.
- Monthly preparation of balance sheet work papers and ensure activity is appropriate
- Prepare and review of financial statements and expenses
- Oversee and ensure internal audit standards are met.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Directly overseeing the finance & accounts department to ensure timely delivery of monthly management report.
- Defining, implementing and monitoring effective financial data management systems.
- Preparation of weekly report and supervision of petty cash.
- Ensure that the finance & accounting tasks are completed accurately and according to deadline schedule for the team.
- Filing of the organization’s statutory returns.
- Coordinate the collation of all vouchers and post accordingly in the accounting software.
- Computing and remitting the company’s TAX to the relevant tax authority.
- Monthly reconciling of all accounts with service providers and detection of fraudulent activities
- Analyzing current financial performance relative to previous years and re-aligning the company’s financial decisions as needed.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- A First degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks will be an advantage .
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple task.
- Knowledge of management accounting is essential.
- An Audit background is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of accounting policies and Procedures
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV as a single Word Document to: [email protected] the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Marketing Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]