Pause Factory is a enterprise and administration consulting firm that leverages people’s feelings and efficiency structure to resolve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant place beneath:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Carryout others accounting duties which will come up in the middle of performing the above talked about tasks.
- Process monetary transactions associated to workplace and mission expenditures.
- keep an efficient submitting system for monetary transactions and mission paperwork.
- Ensure accuracy of accounting entries and adequacy of supporting paperwork.
- Prepare weekly and month-to-month monetary and evaluation stories for administration decision making functions
- Summarize monetary standing by accumulating data; getting ready stability sheet, revenue and loss statement, and different stories
- Knowledge of the usage of Accounting Software is a should.
- Must have a minimal qualification of OND in Accounting or associated fields.
- Must have at the very least 2-Three years of accounting expertise.
- Possession of any accounting certification might be an added benefit.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO :
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates