Apply here for Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Talent Acquisition Lead
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Talent Acquisition Lead
Job Type: Full time
- Access Bank’s employees are recruited, developed, and rewarded by our company. Our teams help our people advance professionally, increase productivity, and achieve superior results by advising, designing, and implementing strategies, processes, and technologies.
Also Apply for : Access Bank Recruitment Portal –Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment
- Individuals with strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity, who want to contribute to the success of the Organization’s most valuable asset, its people, are sought.
- To lead and manage the Access Bank recruitment team, we’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Professional.
- The position requires extensive interaction with business managers, senior stakeholders, and candidates, and it provides opportunities for long-term advancement within the Human Resource Group.
How you will fulfill your potential ?
- Work with teams to develop, coordinate, and execute the firm’s recruiting strategy, with a focus on diversity, sourcing, marketing, and the competitive landscape for specific functional skills.
- Interview and evaluate candidates, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process with a focus on candidate experience.
- Organize and supervise the summer internship programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 7+ years of relevant experience
- A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage e.g. CIPD, SHRM, etc
- Strong interest in the Financial Services industry
- Strong creativity, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to create, share and communicate a compelling data analysis to influence outcomes with our stakeholders
- Self-motivated, proactive, and passionate
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset
- Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization
- Ability to understand, dissect and analyse data to drive decisions and/or make recommendations
- Focused on data integrity
You can look forward to excellent benefits, personal development, and a rewarding and exciting career! This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Competitive pay that surpasses industry and matches global standards
- Career Growth
- Merit driven performance management system
- Adequate training and development to help improve your knowledge.
- Employee recognition based on Performance
Application Closing Date for Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Talent Acquisition Lead
How to Apply for Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Talent Acquisition Lead
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment