Twelve new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in F.C.T, Abuja.
This was disclosed by the Federal Capital Territory Administration in a tweet on Monday.
Recall that the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control confirmed 170 new cases on Sunday.
The NCDC had said it recorded, “39-Lagos 29-Kano, 24-Ogun, 18-Bauchi, 15-Kaduna, 12-FCT, 12-Sokoto, 8-Katsina, 7-Borno, 3-Nasarawa, 2-Adamawa and 1-Oyo State.”
Confirming the development, the FCTA said “Twelve new cases recorded.
“Summary of #COVID19FCT as at 01:12am, May 4th, 2020.
“Total number of confirmed cases: 278. Total number of active cases: 235
“Total discharged: 40. Deaths recorded: 3
“Residents are urged to take preventive measures seriously. #StaySafe.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment