Nigeria’s Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, is critically ill after he had Slumped in Sokoto and has been admitted in the hospital.
Ejes Gist Nigeria had previously announced that the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), had collapsed during a high-profile event in the state.
After delivering his address, the Justice Minister collapsed, but was quickly resurrected. Malami seemed feeble and exhausted, according to witnesses.
According to a source familiar with the situation, the AGF was hospitalized upon his return to Abuja after being transported sick from Sokoto.
Malami was in Sokoto on Monday to commission the reconstructed State High Court complex alongside Nigeria’s Chief Justice, Justice Ibrahim Tanko.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal