Nigeria’s Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, is critically ill after he had Slumped in Sokoto and has been admitted in the hospital.
Ejes Gist Nigeria had previously announced that the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), had collapsed during a high-profile event in the state.
After delivering his address, the Justice Minister collapsed, but was quickly resurrected. Malami seemed feeble and exhausted, according to witnesses.
According to a source familiar with the situation, the AGF was hospitalized upon his return to Abuja after being transported sick from Sokoto.
Malami was in Sokoto on Monday to commission the reconstructed State High Court complex alongside Nigeria’s Chief Justice, Justice Ibrahim Tanko.
Pay Attention To:
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate