Aboubakar Halim, a 46-year-old Nigerian, has been declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for criminal conspiracy, contract scam, misappropriation of public funds, money laundering, and theft.
Aboubakar, the Chief Executive Officer of Societe D’Equipment Internationaux, is accused of receiving $394 million, €9.9 million, and N369 million for military equipment purchases for the Nigerian military.
Aboubakar has declined to accept invitations, according to the anti-graft body, after an inquiry uncovered irregularities in the procurement of military equipment for which he was paying.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should contact the agency immediately, as his last known address is Block A, Flat 3, No. 5 Sapele Lane, Garki II, Abuja.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022