Abducts Many University Students in Kaduna State.
An unidentified number of students of Greenfield University located along the Abuja-Kaduna highway were abducted on Tuesday night by armed men, Daily Trust has reported.
The gunmen it was gathered that attacked the school around 10.30 pm on Tuesday, shot a security guard.
Pay Attention To : Ezenwo Nyesom Wike To Pantami: Resign Now or …
The private university located 34 kilometres from Kaduna on the Kaduna-Abuja Highway near Kasarmi Village runs 15 courses in two faculties.
The university was opened in 2019.
The development comes about 40 days after 39 students of the Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation, Mando, Kaduna were abducted. 10 of the students have been released by the bandits.
The exact number of students packed by the bandits from Greenfield University were as at Wednesday morning yet to be determined.
The development comes after a number of abductions of school children mostly in Northern Nigeria that has led to hundreds of schools being shut down.
As the outcry against the developments mounted, President Muhammadu Buhari vowed after the abduction of school girls from Government Girls Secondary School, Jangebe, Zamfara State that there would be no more abduction of school children under his watch.
However, the bandits did not give heed to his injunction
Pay Attention To:
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate